06 November 2015

SEHE; Prologue

I remember as if it were yesterday.

"Leed, Annabel!"

I walk up to the sorting hat and my future at Hogwarts.

"RAVENCLAW!"

And as "Richards, Keelan!" is also made a Ravenclaw our story truly begins.

We clumsily maneuver our way through a friendship and then a relationship, figuring out life and love along the way.

I was always told that you never find your soul mate when you're 11, but I always scoffed. They just didn't know. Keelan and I were forever.

At least, that's what I'd thought until I was almost 17 and heading into my final year at Hogwarts. I'd had it all planned out. I was to be a wandmaker apprentice with the ultimate goal of owning my own shop. I'd already secured employment with Mr Ollivander himself.

Mrs Annabel Richards, wandmaker extraordinaire.

That was the plan, anyway. Life sure has a funny way of letting you know it doesn't give a flying shit about your plans.

I'm getting ahead of myself.

Gather 'round, friends. For I have a story to tell.

No comments:

Post a Comment